We are keen to hear how we can help you, activities you would like to you and any other suggestions.
If you would like to volunteer with us, please also get in touch.
Phone: 0117 330 7575
Text: 07919 575247
GET SOCIAL WITH US
Our office is based in Elmfield Primary School and we run lots of our activities from the school.
Our address is:
The Family Centre (Deaf Children)
Elmfield Primary School
1. Exit southbound M5 at Junction 17 (Cribbs Causeway)
2. Take the 3rd (out of 4 lanes) to carry straight over A4018 signposted to Westbury-On-Trym.
3. Carry on over the traffic tights and to a roundabout which you also continue across.
4. Pass garage on your left. Continue to roundabout and take 1st left (staying on the
5. You will approach traffic lights and a roundabout. Continue straight ahead across
the roundabout and for another half mile approx.
6. Follow the sign to the “David Lloyd” leisure complex, turning left after a new building
development into Greystoke Avenue. The David Lloyd leisure complex is next door
and a little further on than Elmfield.
7. The driveway Into the school is up a short hill and right
after the road island
The Family Centre brings together families living with deafness. Come along to one of our activities and you will meet many families that are likely to be dealing with the same issues as you and can offer you support, advice or just a listening ear.
The FCDC Trustee Committee are available for your feedback and thoughts on what the important issues for families are and what kind of activities would appeal to you. We realise the best support is often speaking with other people who share the same challenges as you and welcome ideas on how you would like to do this.
Let us know also if we can help with access to local facilities.